England | Scotland | Wales | Northern Ireland | Ireland
Get the latest NHS information and advice about coronavirus (COVID-19).
Check if you or your child has coronavirus symptoms
Find out about the main symptoms of coronavirus and what to do if you have them.
Self-isolation and treatment if you have coronavirus symptoms
Advice about staying at home (self-isolation) and treatment for you and anyone you live with.
Testing and tracing
Information about testing for coronavirus and what to do if you're contacted by the NHS Test and Trace service.
People at high risk
Advice for people at higher risk from coronavirus, including older people, people with health conditions and pregnant women.
Social distancing and changes to everyday life
Advice about avoiding close contact with other people (social distancing), looking after your wellbeing and using the NHS and other services during coronavirus.
GOV.UK: coronavirus – guidance and support
Government information and advice.
The Blue Bell CentreBlue Bell Lane, HuytonLiverpoolMerseyside, L36 7XYTel: 0151 480 4205
If it is not a medical emergency but you need medical help fast, please call NHS 111. Calls are free including mobiles 24 hours a day.
This is a new number that has been introduced to help make it easier for you to access local health services.
You should use the NHS 111 service if:
· you need medical help fast, but it is not a 999 emergency
· you think you need to go to A&E or Emergency Department or another NHS urgent care service
· you dont know who to call for medical help
· you require health information or reassurance of what to do next
Why should you use it
· NHS is a fast and easy way to get the right help wherever you are and whatever time
· it can help to free up 999 and local A&E emergency departments
How does it work
· It will get you through to a team of highly trained advisors who are supported by experienced nurses.
· They will assess your symptoms, give you health care advice if you need it or book you an appointment.
Copyright 2006 - 2020 My Surgery Website | Privacy & Usage | Edit | Staff Home | Site Map | Accessibility | Site T&C's | Service T&C's